Our our bodies undergo a lot throughout being pregnant and postpartum. Our hormones fluctuate like no different time in our lives, which might all take a big toll on moms. Actress and entrepreneur Ashley Greene Khoury is aware of this firsthand as a brand new mom to her daughter, Kingsley. Even earlier than turning into a mom, Ashley turned extremely obsessed with being a reproductive well being advocate after her personal pursuit of a pharmaceutical-free way of life (together with hormonal contraception). By way of her experiences, they’ve led her to start out her personal firm that helps others with their hormonal well being.
Who’s Ashley Greene Khoury?
Ashley Greene Khoury quickly rose to fame following her portrayal of Alice Cullen within the ‘Twilight’ movie franchise and instantly solidified herself as a champion for ladies from all walks of life. For over a decade, she has aligned with charities and actions that help and empower girls (like Donate My Gown, No Extra, A21), cementing herself as a trusted advocate for wellness, femininity, and gender equality.
Extra lately, Ashley co-founded Hummingway, a model with the purpose of remodeling how all girls (and anybody with a interval) view their very own reproductive well being. Hummingway is laser-focused on offering its clients with a collection of revolutionary, non-toxic, efficient merchandise designed to help your hormonal well being.
Ashley launched Hummingway with her sister-in-law, Olivia Khoury, in 2021. The duo is on a mission to have a optimistic affect and supply various decisions for menstruators in all places who’re pissed off with the business’s lack of complete options. By way of Hummingway, Ashley is keen to leverage her work ethic, community, and platform for this highly effective trigger with a dedication to excellence and constructing belief. We’re right here for it and excited to be taught extra!
What Did We Focus on?
On this episode, we chat with Ashley Greene Khoury about all issues motherhood, profession, and the way girls can navigate their our bodies and hormonal well being postpartum! Listed here are a number of of the questions that we coated:
- From performing to now being a reproductive well being advocate — what obtained you interested by this area?
- Did you are feeling supported throughout your postpartum expertise? How do you assume we are able to higher help moms throughout this time?
- What led you to decide on to have a home birth?
- There isn’t quite a lot of discuss “hormonal well being” basically, together with new mothers. Are you able to elaborate on this matter and why it’s so necessary?
- What are a few of your go-to mantras as a new mom?
- How have you ever been capable of finding your tribe in motherhood?
- What are your favourite merchandise for you and your child?
- What mother hack do you assume each mother ought to know?
- When you may give mothers one piece of recommendation, what wouldn’t it be?
- What can our listeners count on to see from you within the close to future? On-screen and off!
If you’re anticipating, or a brand new mama, or somebody who desires to know extra about and take cost of their hormonal well being, take a look at Hummingway and use promo code MOMS30 at checkout.