It’s formally Might and The Toy Guide is hitting the rewind button and taking a fast look again at a number of the hottest tales of April 2023, as chosen by you, the readers.
When it comes to pure site visitors, the 2023 version of The BIG Toy Book continues to attract a ton of curiosity, however prepare — we’re unleashing the 2023 Classics & Specialty Situation this month! Past the Huge Guide, just a few older tales resurfaced that technically cracked the High 10 traffic-wise, however to safe an official slot inside the month-to-month High 10, solely information and options that had been revealed in April 2023 qualify.
A fast look on the record makes one factor very clear: April was dominated by the toy titans of Rhode Island and El Segundo: Hasbro and Mattel. Nonetheless, The Loyal Topics managed to attain two spots within the High 10 whereas Ravensburger, Spin Grasp, and Jazwares additionally grabbed just a few headlines.
Take a look at the most-read gadgets right here at The Toy Guide final month.
The Toy Guide High 10: April 2023
- MATTEL, HASBRO INK LICENSING PACT TO CREATE CO-BRANDED TOYS AND GAMES
- THE LOYAL SUBJECTS, PARAMOUNT TEAM UP TO EXTEND TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES BST AXN COLLECTION
- TIM KILPIN JOINS HASBRO AS PRESIDENT, TOY, LICENSING, & ENTERTAINMENT; GINA GOETTER NAMED CFO
- THE LOYAL SUBJECTS LAUNCHES TLS TOY DIVISION; INKS DEAL WITH HALLMARK TO RELAUNCH RAINBOW BRITE
- MATTEL, GAP STRIKE PARTNERSHIP DEAL FOR BARBIE, HOT WHEELS APPAREL COLLECTIONS
- IT’S A BARREL OF MONKEY BUSINESS FOR HASBRO AND SPIN MASTER
- MATTEL KICKS OFF Q1 EARNINGS SEASON; DOUBLES DOWN ON FULL-YEAR GUIDANCE
- HASBRO SET TO REINTRODUCE WINDOW BOXES AND BLISTER PACKS FOR 6-INCH SCALE ACTION FIGURE BRANDS, ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS
- THE FIVE REQUIREMENTS OF VISION IN A TREND-BASED CATEGORY
- RAVENSBURGER REVEALS DISNEY LORCANA GAMEPLAY, PLANS ORGANIZED PLAY PROGRAM
Need extra toy business information in your feed? Comply with the Toy Guide on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. It’s also possible to take a look at The Toy Guide Podcasts by Journey Media & Occasions on Anchor, Amazon Podcasts, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, and Spotify.
Subscribe to The Toy Book for six must-read points delivered yr.
We’ve been on the #pulseofplay since 1984!