Affiliate hyperlinks included. Opinions are our personal. Your buy could earn us a fee, supporting free content material. Go to our Chick Picks Shop for extra really helpful merchandise we love! ❤️
Returning to high school could be a lot for the entire household — not only for the youngsters but in addition for fogeys. You must adapt to a brand new schedule; your children get new lecturers, they might need to make new associates and extra. It may be loads. And whereas change will be good, it will also be difficult. Our podcast visitor, Kelly Smith, is an knowledgeable in her subject, and he or she is sharing some useful ideas and mindfulness actions for teenagers to make the back-to-school transition higher and simpler for everybody.
Who’s Kelly Smith?
Kelly Smith is a globally famend yoga and meditation instructor, founding father of Yoga For You, and host of the chart-topping Mindful in Minutes podcast and its spin-off, Meditation Mama. Kelly’s profitable present and accessible however highly effective method to mindfulness have solidified her as a rising star on the planet of yoga and meditation. Within the fall of 2023, Kelly revealed her first e book, Mindful in Minutes: Meditation for the Modern Family. Kelly wrote the e book with the first objective of serving to households of all types learn to use meditation to deal with the on a regular basis struggles of being an individual who can be a part of a household.
What Did We Focus on?
On this episode, Kelly talked about mindfulness for contemporary households and actions to assist ease the back-to-school transition for teenagers and fogeys. Listed below are a few of the questions we lined:
- How can mother and father and households profit from mindfulness and meditation?
- Again to high school could be a time of stress and fear for each mother and father and youngsters. How can mindfulness assist ease a few of these typical troubles?
- What’s the easiest way to introduce meditation to kids?
- What leisure methods can we arm our kids with as we ship them again to high school?
- Some kids fear greater than others or could also be scared or afraid to go to high school. Separation anxiety could possibly be a difficulty. What workout routines would possibly assist ease their fears?
- How can we teach children compassion for different children who could also be struggling?
- How can households take part in mindfulness practices along with Kelly’sher?
Kelly’s mindfulness actions for teenagers and ideas are nice for going again to high school, however I observed that they can be utilized many occasions in our lives. There are such a lot of advantages to training mindfulness and meditation. Doing these practices as a household is an excellent approach to introduce them into your children’ lives and develop collectively by difficult occasions.
We hope you discovered this episode useful. In case you did and loved it, please subscribe to our podcast, Chick Chat, and depart us an sincere evaluate. Hyperlinks under!