Manufacturing on the following concern of The Toy Ebook is underway!
The toy business is fueled by innovation, and in our 2023 STEAM & Innovation Situation (out Dec. 15), The Toy Ebook workforce unpacks the traits and outlook for a number of classes, together with STEAM (Science, Expertise, Engineering, Artwork, Arithmetic), Synthetic Intelligence (AI), Sustainable/Eco-Pleasant toys, MESH (Psychological, Emotional, Social Well being), and extra.
Choose highlights embrace:
- A highlight on the innovators which might be altering the sport.
- Farm & Ranch Replace: The newest information and information from this rising retail channel plus a have a look at the most recent farm and ranch-themed toys.
- Motion Packed! What’s new within the motion figures and collectibles aisles.
- Autos & R/C: What new merchandise are rushing into toy departments.
- Ahead-looking predictions and information for 2024.
We at the moment are accepting product submissions for the next curated showcases:
- Motion Figures & Collectibles: Conventional motion figures and playsets for teenagers and collectors plus playsets and equipment. This class additionally options merchandise starting from kid-focused micro figures that are available waves to high-end motion figures, licensed popular culture merch, and past.
- Synthetic Intelligence (AI): Toys that faucet into the evolving world of AI.
- Farm & Ranch Toys: Down-home enjoyable with a rural aptitude, together with horses, tractors, barns, and extra. If it includes farming or agriculture, that is the place to point out it off.
- MESH (Psychological, Emotional, Social Well being): Merchandise throughout a number of classes that match into the rising MESH motion.
- STEAM (Science, Expertise, Engineering, Artwork, Arithmetic): Academic and studying toys that match inside the STEAM area.
- Sustainable/Eco-Pleasant Toys & Video games: Merchandise which might be produced utilizing sustainable means or that educate children about inexperienced power, recycling, and so forth.
- Autos & R/C : Die-cast autos, radio-controlled autos, motion figure-compatible autos, pull-back vehicles, building autos, slot racing units, practice units, and extra. If it has wheels, treads, flies, or floats, that is the spot.
Submission Pointers & Directions:
There isn’t any payment to submit for editorial consideration, however submissions that don’t observe the rules might be rejected.
In case you have merchandise that you really want retailers and the remainder of the business to see, we’d like to share them.* As a result of massive variety of submissions that we obtain, we request that you just learn and cling to the submission necessities under. Solely merchandise which might be NEW FOR 2023 or 2024 might be accepted and choice might be given to 2024 releases.
Please ship your product descriptions in a Phrase doc attachment to James Zahn, firstname.lastname@example.org. Just one firm needs to be included in every doc, and all correspondence needs to be saved to at least one electronic mail thread per firm. NOTE: In case you are an company, you MUST submit one electronic mail thread per firm. Don’t put a number of corporations in an electronic mail and don’t ship us hyperlinks to folders.
Chances are you’ll submit utilizing the next format:
PRODUCT NAME | AGE GRADE | MSRP $USD | AVAILABILITY DATE
(Avenue date, month, or season, i.e. Spring 2024, Vacation 2024, and so forth.)
Quick description of your product.
Prioritize your submissions in every class, itemizing your most essential objects on the prime of every class listing, and your most essential class first. Please solely embrace top-line speaking factors within the product description. Our area is restricted, however we are going to attempt to cowl as lots of your merchandise as attainable.
Please embrace high-resolution 300 dpi photographs with clear/no background as electronic mail attachments. If attainable, embrace a picture of each merchandise for every class, and identify your photographs in order that it’s clear which merchandise it’s.
Please don’t ship PDFs or PowerPoint shows, and don’t embed photographs inside paperwork.
*Please be aware that because of the massive variety of submissions that we obtain, inclusion in The Toy Ebook shouldn’t be assured. The Toy Ebook editorial workforce, at its sole discretion, might approve or reject a submission for any cause. We reserve the fitting to categorize merchandise, edit product descriptions for size, readability, and adherence to AP and home type, and will restrict the full variety of merchandise showcased for this no-cost editorial opportunity. We don’t, for any cause, embrace authorized symbols in editorial protection.
DO NOT Guidelines:
- Don’t ship PDFs or PowerPoint shows
- Don’t embed photographs inside paperwork.
- Don’t ship hyperlinks to folders
- Don’t ship Wetransfer hyperlinks that embrace subfolders inside Zip information (they typically don’t unzip correctly)
- Don’t submit merchandise lacking key data
- Don’t submit a number of corporations in a single doc
- Don’t submit a number of corporations in a single electronic mail
- Don’t submit mass retailer exclusives
The deadline for submissions is October 13.
For questions associated to editorial protection and submissions, please attain out to James Zahn: email@example.com
This concern of The Toy Ebook might be distributed via a large number of touchpoints, reaching 1000’s of shops all through North America. We’re providing the next choices to broaden visibility on your new merchandise and get your toys onto extra retail cabinets this 12 months:
- Print and digital journal promoting
- Toy Report and toybook.com digital advert placement
- Sponsored E-blasts (restricted amount accessible)
- Mixture print/digital/editorial packages
For advert charges and advertising alternatives, please contact:
- Jackie Breyer, Vice President & Group Writer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- James Devin, Government Director of Gross sales & Advertising and marketing: email@example.com
- Stephanie Infantino, Gross sales Government: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thomas Stephen Jr.: email@example.com
Wish to get in on the motion with future problems with The Toy Ebook? Check out our editorial calendar for particulars on what we’re cooking up for the 12 months forward.