Prepare for a listing stuffed with magic and enchantment! These Disney princess names for ladies are particular, similar to your child lady. Not solely are they pleasant, however they will please all followers of every thing Disney. We now have included all basic princess names you’ll certainly acknowledge, like Cinderella and Belle. Past which might be different feminine Disney characters which might be stars in their very own proper. These Disney main women are simply as inspiring because the royal ones. To spherical it out, there are some distinctive characters as properly. You might not have even heard of a few of them earlier than. Or possibly they weren’t in your radar when searching for one of the best magical Disney princess names on your infant. Both manner, if you’re searching for Disney lady names, we have now extra selections than you can think about.
23 Disney Princess Names
These Disney princess names are the cream of the crop if you’re looking for the proper identify for a woman. It’s a wonderful manner for you and your infant to bond over their identify as a result of you may benefit from the movie collectively when they’re older. Ariel and Belle are classics, whereas Giselle and Merida are newer and enjoyable.
1. Anna — Princess Anna is from the Frozen franchise. It’s a Latin identify meaning “grace.”
2. Ariel — In The Little Mermaid, Ariel is the title character and princess of the ocean. This identify means “lion of God” in Hebrew.
3. Asha — That is the brand-new Disney princess who will seem in The Want in late 2023. It’s of Sanskrit origin, and it means “life.”
4. Aurora — This princess’s identify is the precise identify of Sleeping Magnificence. It’s Latin for “daybreak.”
5. Belle — This Disney princess is present in Magnificence and the Beast. Belle is a French identify for “stunning.”
6. Cinderella — This identify means “little ashes” in French. Cinderella is without doubt one of the first Disney princesses.
7. Elena — That is the title princess of the Disney Junior Collection Elena of Avalor. It means “shining mild” in Greek.
8. Elsa — This identify has many origins however is primarily Hebrew and Scandinavian. It means “God is my oath.” Queen Elsa is without doubt one of the hottest Disney princesses who turned a queen, and she or he bought her begin within the movie Frozen.
9. Giselle — Which means “pledge” in French, Giselle is the princess from Disney’s Enchanted.
10. Jasmine — Princess Jasmine will be seen in Aladdin. It’s a Persian identify meaning “present from God.”
11. Kiara — We meet the Disney princess Kiara in The Lion King 2. She is the daughter of Simba. The identify means “princess” in Swahili.
12. Leia — This Hebrew identify means “heavenly flowers.” Princess Leia lately joined the Disney princesses since Disney now owns the Star Wars franchise.
13. Melody — That is Ariel and Eric’s daughter from The Little Mermaid 2. It’s Greek for “tune.”
14. Merida — This Disney princess’s identify comes from the film Courageous. Merida means “one who has achieved a excessive honor” in Latin.
15. Mia — The Princess Diaries facilities round Princess Mia Thermopolis. The identify is Spanish for “mine.”
16. Moana — That is the title character of the Disney movie Moana. It’s a Hawaiian name meaning “ocean.”
17. Mulan — This Chinese language identify means “wooden orchid.” Mulan is a few princess and legendary warrior.
18. Pocahontas — The Disney movie Pocahontas is loosely primarily based on the younger historic Native American girl. It means “playful one.”
19. Rapunzel — The basic fairy story was delivered to life, and a brand new Disney princess was added. Rapunzel is a German identify for the plant referred to as rampion.
20. Raya — In Hebrew, Raya means “buddy.” This is without doubt one of the latest Disney princess characters and stars in Raya and The Final Dragon.
21. Snow White — The primary Disney princess was Snow White. Her pores and skin is as honest and white as snow, which is how she bought her identify.
22. Sofia — That is one other princess from Disney Junior. She is the title character of the sequence Sofia the First. It’s Greek for “knowledge.”
23. Tiana — The Princess and the Frog gave us the primary African-American Disney princess. The that means of this identify is “princess” in Russian.
51 Disney Main Girls
Although these aren’t Disney princess names, these characters nonetheless vastly impacted their roles. Daisy Duck and Minnie Mouse are nice examples as a result of they’re so standard.
1. Alice — Alice in Wonderland is a Disney basic primarily based on the novel by Lewis Carroll. It’s a German identify meaning “noble.”
2. Alisha — In Lightyear, Alisha Hawthorne is Buzz’s commanding officer. The identify is of Sanskrit and Spanish origin, that means “protected by God.”
3. Amelia — Captain Amelia will be discovered within the movie Treasure Planet. The that means of this identify is “industrious” in Latin.
4. Carol — That is an English identify for “joyful tune.” Carol Danvers is the title superhero of the Marvel movie Captain Marvel.
5. Casey — The primary character of Ice Princess is a younger determine skater named Casey Carlyle. This identify is Irish Gaelic for “vigilant.”
6. Clarisse — Queen Clarisse of Genovia is without doubt one of the fundamental characters of The Princess Diaries movies. It means “shiny” in Latin.
7. Coco — This French identify is usually used as a nickname. Mama Coco is the title character of the Disney Pixar movie of the identical identify.
8. Colette — In Ratatouille, Colette Tatou is a famend chef. It’s French for “individuals of victory.”
9. Daisy — One of the well-known Disney characters is Daisy Duck. The that means of this Outdated English identify is “day’s eye.”
10. Elizabeth — Elizabeth Swann (and later Elizabeth Turner) is without doubt one of the fundamental characters of the Pirates of the Caribbean movie sequence. It’s a Hebrew identify meaning “God is my oath.”
11. Esmeralda — You will discover Esmeralda in The Hunchback of Notre Dame, which is predicated on the 1831 novel by Victor Hugo. It means “emerald” in Spanish.
12. Eve — One of the important characters in WALL-E is Eve. The that means of the identify is “life” in Hebrew.
13. Flo — Within the Vehicles movie sequence, Flo owns the cafe in Radiator Springs.
14. Gabriella — The primary feminine character of the Excessive Faculty Musical movie trilogy is Gabriella Montez. It’s an Italian identify meaning “God is my power.”
15. Gretchen — A scholar and fundamental character from Recess, Gretchen Grundler, is sensible. This identify is German for “pearl.”
16. Gwen — Royal Ache, AKA Gwen Grayson, was the primary antagonist of the movie Sky Excessive. It’s Welsh for “blessed.”
17. Hannah — The title character Hannah Montana had each her sequence and a film on the Disney Channel. It’s Hebrew for “favor” or “grace.”
18. Helen — In The Incredibles, Helen Parr is without doubt one of the fundamental characters and a superhero named Elastigirl. The identify means “mild” in Greek.
19. Hope — That is an Outdated English identify meaning “need of success.” Hope Van Dyne is the Wasp within the Antman movies by Marvel.
20. Izzy — One of many fundamental feminine characters in Disney Pixar’s Lightyear is Izzy Hawthorne. Derived from Isabella, it’s an Italian identify for “dedicated to God.”
21. Jane — Jane Porter is Tarzan’s love curiosity in Tarzan. It means “God is gracious” in English.
22. Jessie — This fictional cowgirl first appeared in Disney Pixar’s Toy Story 2. The identify Jessie is Hebrew for “rich.”
23. Josie — In Sky Excessive, Josie Stronghold is the superhero named Jetstream. It means “God will enhance” in Hebrew.
24. Pleasure — One of many fundamental characters of Inside Out is Pleasure. It’s Latin for “happiness.”
25. Judy — The protagonist within the Disney movie Zootopia is Judy Hopps. The that means of this identify is “praised” in Hebrew.
26. Kamala — Within the Ms. Marvel sequence, Kamala Khan is the hero. It is a Sanskrit identify meaning “lotus.”
27. Katy — You’ll discover the beloved sidekick Katy Chen in Marvel’s Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings. Katy means “pure” in Greek.
28. Layla — One of many main characters in Sky Excessive is Layla Williams, who has florakinesis. This identify is Arabic for “darkish.”
29. Leslie — It is a Scottish identify for “holly backyard.” Leslie Burke is the primary character in Bridge to Terabithia.
30. Lilo — That is the title feminine character of Lilo and Sew. Lilo means “beneficiant one” in Hawaiian.
31. Lizzie — You’ll discover this title feminine character within the Lizzie McGuire sequence and TV film. That is sometimes a nickname for Elizabeth, Hebrew for “consecrated to God.”
32. Lola — Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen facilities round the primary protagonist, Lola Steppe. It’s of Spanish origin and means “girl of sorrows.”
33. Marie — One of many three kittens that The Aristocats is all about is called Marie. It’s French for “star of the ocean.”
34. Mary — Mary Poppins is a basic Disney movie with a basic main girl. The identify means “beloved” in Hebrew.
35. Megara — The title character’s love curiosity in Hercules is Megara. It’s a Greek identify that means “grudge.”
36. Meilin — The primary character of Turning Purple is a teenage lady named Meilin Lee. It has a number of meanings within the Chinese language language, together with “stunning gem” and “plum jade.”
37. Minnie — Everybody is aware of the enduring character Minnie Mouse from many movies and sequence. The identify is of English origin, that means “of the thoughts.”
38. Mirabel — Encanto follows the primary feminine protagonist, Mirabel Madrigal. It’s a Latin identify for “great.”
39. Nala — In The Lion King, Simba’s finest buddy, Nala, turns into a vital character, particularly within the sequel. Her identify is becoming as a result of it means “queen” and “lion” in Swahili.
40. Natasha — The comedian e book character Black Widow had her personal movie and made a number of appearances within the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Her actual identify is Natasha Romanoff. The identify means “born on Christmas” in Russian.
41. Noelle — This identify is Outdated French for “Christmas.” Noelle Kringle is the main feminine character within the Disney Plus movie Noelle.
42. Patti — That Darn Cat! is a basic Disney movie with a feminine protagonist named Patti Randall. It’s an Outdated English identify with Latin roots meaning “noble.”
43. Peggy — The Captain America movie sequence is the place we first meet the character Peggy Carter, and later in different Marvel tasks. The identify means “pearl” in Greek.
44. Rey — A latest protagonist of the Star Wars movies is Rey, who trains to be a Jedi knight. The identify is Spanish for “king.”
45. Riley — That is an Irish identify for “rye clearing.” Riley Andersen is a big character within the movie Inside Out.
46. Rochelle — Within the animated function Planes, Rochelle is without doubt one of the fundamental characters.
47. Sally — One of the standard Disney movies is The Nightmare Earlier than Christmas, and Sally is without doubt one of the most well-known characters as she is the love curiosity of Jack Skellington, the Pumpkin King. Sally is Hebrew for “princess.”
48. Tia — One of many main characters within the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise is Tia Dalma. The identify of Spanish and Portuguese origin means aunt.
49. Wanda — The Scarlet Witch, AKA Wanda Maximoff, is a sorceress within the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Wanda means “shepherdess” in Slavic.
50. Wendy — Peter Pan is a very fashionable story, and Disney has made many movies in regards to the character. Wendy Darling is without doubt one of the central characters. It’s an English identify for “buddy.”
51. Winifred — Winifred Sanderson is without doubt one of the three witches within the Halloween movie Hocus Pocus. The identify Winifred is of Welsh origin and means “blessed.”
26 Uncommon Disney Woman Names
These feminine Disney characters have uncommon names you don’t sometimes see day by day. They’re excellent if you’re itching for one thing distinctive aside from Disney princess names. Names like Pepper and Shuri are completely different however tremendous cute.
1. Cruella — From the novel 101 Dalmations, Cruella De Vil is a fictional villain in a number of film variations.
2. Eglantine — The protagonist of the basic movie Bedknobs and Broomsticks is Eglantine Worth.
3. Ember — That is the identify of a central character in one in all Disney’s latest movies, Elemental.
4. Gamora — Within the Guardians of the Galaxy movies, Gamora is without doubt one of the fundamental protagonists. You may also discover her in a number of different Marvel tasks.
5. Go Go Tomago — This is without doubt one of the feminine fictional characters in Massive Hero 6.
6. Honey Lemon — That is one other well-known feminine character from Massive Hero 6.
7. Kaa — The snake is a big character in The Jungle Ebook.
8. Girl — One of many title characters of the basic Disney movie Girl and the Tramp.
9. Maleficent — That is the primary antagonist within the movie Sleeping Magnificence. She has gone on to star in some standalone motion pictures as properly.
10. Neytiri — One of many main characters of the Avatar movies.
11. Padme — Queen Amidala, AKA Padme, is a big character within the Star Wars saga.
12. Pepper — Most steadily seen in Marvel’s Iron Man movies, Pepper Potts is the love curiosity of Tony Stark.
13. Periwinkle — That is Tinker Bell’s twin sister who makes her Disney debut within the movie Secret of the Wings.
14. Qi’Ra — A central feminine character in Solo: A Star Wars Story.
15. Quorra — Within the Tron sequel, Tron: Legacy, Quorra is a serious character.
16. Sharpay — One of many important characters of the Excessive Faculty Musical trilogy is Sharpay Evans.
17. Shuri — The sister of the Black Panther who turns into the title character herself in Black Panther: Wakanda Eternally.
18. Silvermist — One other new fairy character from the film Secret of the Wings.
19. Spinelli — Ashley Spinelli is without doubt one of the fundamental characters within the Disney TV sequence Recess.
20. Stargirl — Within the Disney Plus film Stargirl, Susan “Stargirl” Caraway is the primary protagonist.
21. Thumbelina — A tiny princess is the title character of the movie Thumbelina.
22. Tiger Lily — It is a supporting character and resident of Neverland in Peter Pan.
23. Tinker Bell — Essentially the most well-known Disney fairy who bought her begin in Peter Pan.
24. Vanellope — Seen first in Wreck-It Ralph, Vanellope Von Schweetz is an honorary Disney princess.
25. Yzma — That is the primary antagonist of The Emperor’s New Groove.
26. Zarina — An anti-hero and fairy, Zarina is the title character in The Pirate Fairy.
In the event you love this record of Disney princess names for ladies, you must try our different baby name lists for inspiration, comparable to Greek Goddess Names, beautiful flower names for girls, cute girl names, or Celebrity Baby Names. Good luck together with your identify seek for your infant!